Wednesday, August 27, 2008

INTERNET TRAINING SECOND DAY

The Second day of Internet Training for Tanzania Journalist, I learned the process of opening the blogger concerned this situation I see how internet is important for the whole day of our lives.

Through the ideas I have got concern how blogger is and importance of this things, I used that chance to open my blogger which I have gave name called aminatah.blogspot.com and if anyone who want to visit my blogger He/She can use this address.

You can get various information through visit difference blogger example news, Entertainment, history of difference issues and other things.

I have visit difference website example Tanzania.go.tz, Tzonline website through these website I saw various information about Tanzania country, Allafrica.com the website which shows allAfrican here you can see difference African newpaper Dailynews.Habarileo.co.tz and other website.

The useful website which I visited yesterday is allafrica.com because here I can get difference information concern Africa and other is Ips.org.

Among the prolbem which I got yestdey is how to search the website for the one time and show the result.

No comments: