Wednesday, August 27, 2008

INTERNET TRAINING THIRD DAY

INTERNET TRAINING THIRD DAY
Today we are in Third day of Internet Training, when I came here in the morning the first thing which I have done is to up to date my Blogger for putting a new story concern the whole activities about yesterday.

After that we are learning about to edit the story and how to link other website in my Blogger.

Other importance things which I have learned today is to know that if I want to search anything to the Internet is importance to know which things what I want to search.

We learned how to find information through various website examples capital city of difference countries like Burkina Faso, the names of the President like Namibia president, contact of difference person and companies and to search for the population and how we can get data about Malaria.

All in all we found these information through difference website example Tanzania government website, Whitehouse.gov.com, Tamwa.org, Misa.org and other website.

Today class is very nice and impotant for me because up to know I know how to up to date story in my blogger.

No comments: